Film/Video Producer - Project Based Agency Work
We’re always looking for great people to jump into the trenches with us when workloads ramp up. If you have the below knowledge, skills, and abilities, drop us a note; we’d love to get to know you.
- At least eight years of broadcast-level, commercial production experience as a line producer
- An athletic brain for budgeting and budget management; you’re comfortable working with Super Bowl budgets as well as PSA budgets
- Familiarity with union rules (IATSE, SAG, etc.), but not afraid to work deals and work scrappy
- A measured obsession with detail; you value optics at all levels
- Passion for creative as well as for a tidy wrap book
- Collaborative, team-oriented spirit
- Positive, solution-oriented mind-set
Nice to have
- Agency producing experience
- Project management experience:
- You’ve been privy to the creative development process
- You’ve been client facing
- You understand the various agency roles that make up a team
- You thrive at steering the ship in a storm
- Postproduction experience
- You’ve shepherded edits, likely with multiple versions and deliverables
- You understand the workflow between edit, color, audio, and graphics
- International production experience
Tell us about yourself!
- Tell us about a favorite project you’ve worked on, and a least favorite project.
- What tools and skills do you most deftly apply to help you succeed?
- We’d also love to see your resume, credits, and professional references